With some shifting in focus (no more tutus, more dolls, painting and mixed media), some changes needed to be made and space retrieved from unused craft supplies. Also, I moved Wyatt’s desk into the room so we could work on art at the same time, but each still have enough space and he could sit at the right height.
Here are some before pictures:
Oh my. I’ve got some work to do!
1) Make sure Wyatt has a useable art/craft area that he can get to. At the same time, I need to make sure Eleanor can’t get into all of it.
2) Be real with myself and give away/get rid of supplies that I don’t use/haven’t used in a long time.
3) Use the space now available from 2), to spread out or just leave open!
4) Put up a peg board above my table to put that empty space to good use! Here is a collage I put together of peg board ideas that I like. I’ve been carrying it around with me for ideas and to make sure we get everything we need when we’re at the hardware store.
(I don’t have links or anything and I’ve cropped all the images to fit my needs – they all came from a search for “craft wall storage” on google images)
That’s all I’ve got at this point – a mess of a room and some ideas! I hope to show off an in-progress and finished Ta DA! post by the end of the week – hold me to it everyone!